Pura Kiki 9 oz / 266 ml Insulated Infant Bottle with Green Sleeve
The only 100% plastic-free vacuum insulated baby bottle on the market!
Keeps liquids warm for 6 hours or cold for up to 24 hours (iced) - perfect for travelling or late night feeding!
Bottle is made of unpainted high-grade 18/8 stainless steel, and silicone components are made of medical-grade silicone. Stainless steel and silicone are safe for holding your child's drink and do not leach toxins.
Comes with a stainless steel collar, a Natural Vent Nipple™ in Medium Flow (vented anti-colic design), a silicone sleeve and a silicone travel cover.
Coloured silicone sleeve enhances grip, and prevents dents & scratches to your bottle.
Volume graduations, that can be seen from the interior, help you monitor how much liquid your child is drinking!
What makes Pura Kiki's stainless steel bottles great:
- Lighter than glass - and no risk of breakage or chipping!
- Does not impart or retain flavours or odours.
- Grows with your child - easily converts from infant bottle to sippy cup to straw bottle by simply swapping the mouthpiece and to flat-cap storage with the silicone sealing disks, allowing bottle to grow with and adapt to the changing needs of your child. (Accessories sold separately)
- Can be used with nipples or sip spouts from a variety of manufacturers so you can be sure that junior won’t have any problems if you are switching from another bottle.
- Works with the Philips AVENT breast pump adapter which is compatible with leading breast pump brands including Medela and Lansinoh. [Note from manufacturer: Breast pump adapter fits on slightly askew but will not come off or leak, even with shaking.]
Free of BPA/BPS.
Awards:BabyGearLab's Top Pick Award in Infant Bottle
- New York Family's Best Baby Bottles 2015
- Family Choice Award 2014
Pur'itsy says: "Perfect for travel, outings and bedside feedings! To keep your drinks hot or cold for longer, prep your bottle first by filling it with hot/cold water (as the case may be), put the lid on, let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes, empty it and then finally fill it with your beverage of choice!"