Pura Kiki 5 oz / 150 ml Infant Bottle in Natural Stainless
The only 100% plastic-free baby bottle on the market!
Bottle is made of unpainted high-grade 18/8 stainless steel, and silicone components are made of medical-grade silicone. Stainless steel and silicone are safe for holding your child's drink and do not leach toxins.
Comes with a stainless steel collar, a Natural Vent Nipple™ in Slow Flow (vented anti-colic design), and a silicone travel cover.
Volume graduations, that can be seen from the interior, help you monitor how much liquid baby is drinking!
What makes Pura Kiki's stainless steel bottles great:
- Lighter than glass - and no risk of breakage or chipping!
- With single-walled stainless steel, you can easily tell the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle by just feeling the outside - the temperature inside is essentially the same as the temperature on the outside! So it's easier for you and safer for baby!
- Does not impart or retain flavours or odours.
Other outstanding features:
- Grows with your child - easily converts from infant bottle to sippy cup to straw bottle by simply swapping the mouthpiece and to flat-cap storage with the silicone sealing disks, allowing bottle to grow with and adapt to the changing needs of your child. (Accessories sold separately)
- Can be used with nipples or sip spouts from a variety of manufacturers so you can be sure that junior won’t have any problems if you are switching from another bottle.
- Works with the Philips AVENT breast pump adapter which is compatible with leading breast pump brands including Medela and Lansinoh. [Note from manufacturer: Breast pump adapter fits on slightly askew but will not come off or leak, even with shaking.]
Free of BPA/BPS.
Measures 12.7 cm tall x 5.7 cm.
- BabyGearLab's Top Pick Award in Infant Bottle
- New York Family's Best Baby Bottles 2015
- Family Choice Award 2014
Pur'itsy says: "Stainless steel baby bottles are perfect if you are staying away from plastic but worry about putting glass in baby's hands - and Pura Kiki is definitely the best one around! And for those of you with babies who just can't wait, milk from the fridge heats up so quickly in stainless steel bottles - you can even just hold it under the hot water tap!"