Pura Kiki 11 oz / 325 ml Straw Bottle with Aqua Sleeve
The only 100% plastic-free kid's bottle on the market!
Bottle is made of 18/8 stainless steel and silicone components are made of medical-grade silicone. Stainless steel and silicone are safe for holding your child's drink and do not leach toxins.
Comes with Silicone Straw, which allows your child to drink upright (with the straight straw attached) or by tipping the bottle up (with the straight straw removed).
Fitted with a coloured silicone sleeve which provides insulation for hot & cold liquids, enhances grip for small hands and prevents dents & scratches to your bottle.
Also includes a silicone travel cap that keeps the mouthpiece clean.
What makes Pura Kiki's stainless steel bottles great:
- Lighter than glass - and no risk of breakage or chipping!
- With single-walled stainless steel, you can easily tell the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle by just feeling the outside - the temperature inside is essentially the same as the temperature on the outside! So it's easier for you and safer for baby!
- Does not impart or retain flavours or odours.
- Milk stored in bottle is protected from exposure to light, preventing the breakdown of important proteins and nutrients.
- Clear internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or drink a breeze. Easily seen by a quick glance inside the bottle through the wide bottle neck.
- Adaptable - easily converts from straw bottle to infant bottle or sippy cup by simply swapping the mouthpiece or to flat-cap storage with the silicone sealing disks, allowing bottle to grow with and adapt to the changing needs of your child. (Accessories sold separately)
- Easy to assemble and clean!
- Modern and sleek design, with choice of fun colours and a shape that's optimised for small hands.
Measures 19.6 cm tall x 5.7 cm.
Great for preschoolers and up.
- BabyGearLab's Top Pick Award in Infant Bottle
- New York Family's Best Baby Bottles 2015
- Family Choice Award 2014
Pur'itsy says: "Stainless steel baby bottles are perfect if you are staying away from plastic but worry about putting glass in baby's hands - and Pura Kiki is definitely the best one around! And for those of you with babies who just can't wait, milk from the fridge heats up so quickly in stainless steel bottles - you can even just hold it under the hot water tap!"