Lifefactory 22 oz / 650 ml Glass Bottle in Huckleberry
Choose one reusable glass bottle over multiple disposable plastic bottles!
Comes in 22 oz / 650 ml for greater storage capacity and for those of us who work up a big thirst!
What's great about this bottle -
- Comes with the leakproof classic screw cap, so you drink direct from glass
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Cap handle can be easily clipped to bag - to follow you from home to gym or yoga!
- Stylish design with choice of attractive colours
Bottle made of high quality soda lime glass. Glass is safe in contact with beverages and does not leach toxins.
Sleeve made of medical-grade silicone. No need to remove for washing.
All components made in the U.S. or Europe, and assembled in the U.S.
Free of BPA, BPS and phthalates.
Measures 26.7 cm tall by 8 cm wide.
Dishwasher-safe (place cap on top rack).
Pur'itsy says: "Unbelievably sturdy for a glass bottle! When we first bought this in the US, we were told by the guy that he once dropped it from a high shelf and it didn't break. We didn't exactly test this out at home, but it has definitely survived a handful of drops at ours!
We love Lifefactory for its perfect combination of style and substance. With their Baby Bottle range, you can even get a spiffy mommy-and-baby set!"
Watch a video demo of the Lifefactory Classic Cap Bottle here -