BAMBO Nature Training Pants - Junior Size 5 (12 - 20 kg)
Ideal for potty training, these training pants are easy for your baby to pull up and down. For easy changing, the side seam can also be opened if required.
Gentle, safe and non-irritating even for the most sensitive of baby skin:
- One of the only training pants with a breathable cloth-like backsheet, letting your child's skin breathe.
- Latex-free waist band and leg cuffs.
- Ultra-thin, extra-soft and super-flexible to maximise your child's comfort and freedom of movement. Feels just like soft clothing.
- Certified free of harsh and dangerous chemicals. Free of optical brighteners, fragrances, moisturising lotions, AZO pigments, phthalates, formaldehyde, PVC and latex.
- Certified hypoallergenic.
What makes it eco-friendly:
- Made with sustainable materials from FSC-certified forests.
- The only training pants that bear the Nordic Swan Eco-Label, one of the most highly-respected and prestigious eco-labels. Find out more here.
No animal testing.
Pack of 20 training pants.
- BabyGearLab's "Best Disposable Diaper" & "Editors' Choice Award for Best Diaper" (2014)
BabyGearLab's absorbency test found that BAMBO Nature outperformed even popular brand-name diapers like Pampers and Huggies! For more, see here.
Pur'itsy says: "The eco-disposable of eco-disposables. The day we found Bambo, we knew the search was finally over. Super-absorbent, yet so soft, lightweight and breathable that we knew we wanted nothing other than this on kiddo's bum. It also helps that its list of certifications looks more impressive than our CV!"