BAMBO Nature Baby Diapers - Mini Size 2 (3 - 6 kg)
Gentle, safe and non-irritating even for the most sensitive of baby skin.
NEW packaging = Same great product + NEW features, including:
- Color-changing wetness indicator
- Softer backsheet for even more comfort
- Thinner design with just as much absorbency
- Frontal tape with convenient sizing information
What makes it such an effective diaper:
- Super absorbent core provides superior round-the-clock absorption, ensuring a good night's sleep for baby and you. Tested to outperform brand-name diapers!
- Efficient leakage cuffs prevent leakage and blowouts - making for less laundry for you!
- Flexible side panels and stretchy closure tabs help you get a perfect fit on baby everytime.
- Ultra-thin, extra-soft and super-flexible to maximise baby's comfort and freedom of movement. Feels just like soft clothing.
Skin-friendly features that keep baby comfortable and prevent diaper rash:
- Unique three-layer contact topsheet pulls moisture away from baby's bottom, ensuring dryness even after multiple wettings.
- One of the only diapers with a breathable cloth-like backsheet, letting baby's skin breathe.
- Certified free of harsh and dangerous chemicals. Free of optical brighteners, fragrances, moisturising lotions, AZO pigments, phthalates, formaldehyde, PVC and latex.
- Certified hypoallergenic.
What makes it an eco-friendly diaper:
- Made with sustainable materials from FSC-certified forests.
- The only baby diaper that bears the Nordic Swan Eco-Label, one of the most highly-respected and prestigious eco-labels. Find out more here.
No animal testing.
Pack of 30 diapers.
- BabyGearLab's "Best Disposable Diaper" & "Editors' Choice Award for Best Diaper" (2014)
BabyGearLab's absorbency test found that BAMBO Nature outperformed even popular brand-name diapers like Pampers and Huggies! For more, see here.
Pur'itsy says: "The eco-disposable of eco-disposables. The day we found Bambo, we knew the search was finally over. Not only did it never leak at night, the diaper was so soft, lightweight and breathable that we knew we wanted nothing other than this on baby's bum. It also helps that its list of certifications looks more impressive than our CV!"